Terms & Conditions GENERAL INFORMATION AND REFUND POLICY FOR IPRS ACTIVITIES
1. Please pay your event fee in full upon registration, otherwise, event registration may be cancelled.
2. The event organiser may have to make adjustments to the activity such as postponement of event or change of venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. Please update the event organiser of any changes in address or contact number so as to facilitate communication.
4. Please note that no refund will be given once the fee is paid in full, except in cases where the event is cancelled or rescheduled, as deemed necessary by the event organiser. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. I consent to the collection, use and retention of my personal data by the Institute of Public Relations of Singapore (IPRS) for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the (name of event).
2. I will inform IPRS immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that IPRS is able to contact me for all matters relating to the (name of event).
3. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by IPRS to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration and participation for the event.
4. I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
5. I acknowledge that IPRS owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
6. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform the organiser at the event site. Should you wish to change your contact details or withdraw your consent at any time, please email us at email@example.com.