INTAGE Group, the largest Marketing Research Company headquartered in Tokyo Japan and listed on Tokyo Stock Exchange Section 1, has kindly extended an invitation to IPRS Members to attend its marketing and branding seminar on Friday, 27 March, 2pm – 5pm, for free. The seminar is titled “The Diverse Asian Market with special insights on Japan & Asian Consumerism”, and will be delivered by Keynote Speakers.
Keynote Speakers include the following:
1. Mr. Norio Taori
- President of the INTAGE Group (2005-2013),
- Chairman of JMRA (Japan Marketing Research Association- 2005-2013),
- Chairman of APRC (Asia-Pacific Research Committee - 2009-2012)
2. Professor Gemma Calvert
- Director for R&D, Institute on Asian Consumer Insight, NTU
- Neuroscience Professor
- Ex-Professor of Neuromarketing at Oxford University, UK
3. Professor Elison Lim
- Asian Consumerism Professor at Nanyang Business School
- Former lecturer at University of Melbourne
Unique confectioneries will also be brought in specially from Japan for participants!
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: TKP Conference Center Raffles Place
Address: 55 Market Street #03-01 Singapore 048941
For more details or to register, please click here. Registration is open till Thursday, 26 March 2015.